- This group has been created for family and friends to share news and questions about school programs, activities and events. We ask that all comments are kept positive and beneficial to St. Joe's! Our hope is to share information and support one another in building a strong school community.
- Click here to proceed to Facebook then request to join the group.
- St. Joseph School has its own Facebook page … This is a place that families and friends and those interested in our school can go to see what’s happening.
- Click here to proceed to Facebook and then you can "Like" the group for regular updates.
St. Joseph Manna fundraising has been upgraded! Parishioners and others can still get Manna after Sunday Masses and Thursday and Friday afternoons at the school, but now we have online options for buying these gift cards.
Click here for details on the Manna program itself and find out about the new ways to participate electronically and get started!
For Office Use Only
Welcome to our school community!
Since opening in 1924, St. Joseph School in Bradley, Ill., has offered students a faith-based, challenging curriculum designed to promote academic and personal success for all.
Our Pre-K4 and Kindergarten offer fullday programs for 5 days a week. The elementary grades consist of a Primary (1-3), an Intermediate (4-5), and junior high (6-8).
Dedicated and certified staff guide our students through the day with the lessons in faith development, math, language arts, social studies, science, music, art, computer education and physical education.
Our curriculum follows Joliet Diocesan and Illinois State Standards. The students are assessed on a regular basis in order to adjust learning expectations to the growth development of the learner.
Learning is enhanced with the state of the art computer lab and Promethean Boards along with other available technology. Library classes are offered to all classes weekly.
Students are invited to develop their personal interactions through a variety of extracurricular offerings.
These include Band, sports, Ala Carte Art, Young Rembrandt, Leadership Team, choir, youth liturgists and "Angel Buddies."
We also offer an extended care program for families who require before and/or after school care. St. Joseph Parish School admits students without regard to race, creed, or national origin.
St. Joseph Catholic School offers a community where everyone can grow in faith and succeed with dignity.
- May 14, 201
- 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Parish Hall, back parking lot,
- and Grove Street
Great food, cold drinks, kids games and prizes, face painting, mobile video games, music, snow cones, cotton candy, bingo, dunk tank (Mr. Wilkinson, Mayor Adams, and others), duck pull, split the pot.
Individuals, families and members of parish groups and organizations are welcome to help plan and to volunteer at the Fest. For further details or to join the committee, contact Anthony Wilkinson, 815-933-8013 or here.
All are welcome to join in the fun!!
Catholics Checking In is a brief survey for all 600, 000 Catholics and those interested in Catholicism within the counties of DuPage, Ford, Grundy, Iroquois, Kankakee, Kendall and Will.
Click here to complete this survey for the Joliet Diocese to better connect with you and meet your needs. Thanks for helping!
- SchoolSpeak allows parents to access information about St. Joseph School and their child 24/7. Teachers can post newsletters, homework, volunteer opportunities and much more!
- You can turn your shopping receipts into donations for St. Joseph School! Download the Shoparoo App, set it to St. Joseph Bradley, and start taking pictures of your receipts. It’s so simple!
- Download from Apple App Store
- Download from Google Play
- Click here to view a video about the program and to see how it works.
- Start turning your shopping trips into cash for St. Joseph School!
Congrats to our High Roller Winners!!! Click here to see all of the winners.
Thank you so much to all who came out and everyone who supported this great cause!!
- Principal Page …
- Anthony Wilkinson comes to St. Joseph’s with a wide variety of experience with 20-plus years in teaching and administration. It’s an exciting time at our school and the principal wants parents and families to know what’s happening. Mr. Wilkinson plans to write regular entries on the Principal Page of this Web site to update and inspire parents and others with the wonderful things going on at St. Joseph School.