- This group has been created for family and friends to share news and questions about school programs, activities and events. We ask that all comments are kept positive and beneficial to St. Joe's! Our hope is to share information and support one another in building a strong school community.
- Click here to proceed to Facebook then request to join the group.
Manna gifts cards are available for purchase after the 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday Masses and from 2:30-4:00 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays at the main entrance of the school. This is an easy way to get money off tuition. Click here for the details and an order form.
- St. Joseph Parish will hold a Protecting God’s Children session at 6 p.m. Sept. 30 in the Ministry Center. Online registration is required. Click here to sign-up. Select Joliet in the organization drop-down and St. Joseph (Bradley) when you reach the session list.
School Alumni News
For Office Use Only
Welcome to our school community!
Since opening in 1924, St. Joseph School in Bradley, Ill., has offered students a faith-based, challenging curriculum designed to promote academic and personal success for all.
Our Pre-K4 and Kindergarten offer fullday programs for 5 days a week. The elementary grades consist of a Primary (1-3), an Intermediate (4-5), and junior high (6-8).
Dedicated and certified staff guide our students through the day with the lessons in faith development, math, language arts, social studies, science, music, art, computer education and physical education.
Our curriculum follows Joliet Diocesan and Illinois State Standards. The students are assessed on a regular basis in order to adjust learning expectations to the growth development of the learner.
Learning is enhanced with the state of the art computer lab and Promethean Boards along with other available technology. Library classes are offered to all classes weekly.
Students are invited to develop their personal interactions through a variety of extracurricular offerings. These include Band, sports, Ala Carte Art, Young Rembrandt, Leadership Team, choir, youth liturgists and "Angel Buddies."
We also offer an extended care program for families who require before and/or after school care. St. Joseph Parish School admits students without regard to race, creed, or national origin.
St. Joseph Catholic School offers a community where everyone can grow in faith and succeed with dignity.
- Principal Page …
- Anthony Wilkinson comes to St. Joseph’s with a wide variety of experience with 20-plus years in teaching and administration. It’s an exciting time at our school and the principal wants parents and families to know what’s happening. Mr. Wilkinson plans to write regular entries on the Principal Page of this Web site to update and inspire parents and others with the wonderful things going on at St. Joseph School.
- St. Joseph Parish
- Blood Drive
- Sunday, Aug. 30, 2015
- 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Ministry Center
- Be a Hero ... Give.
- St. Joseph School has its own Facebook page … This is a place that families and friends and those interested in our school can go to see what’s happening.
- Click here to proceed to Facebook and then you can "Like" the group for regular updates.
- SchoolSpeak allows parents to access information about St. Joseph School and their child 24/7. Teachers can post newsletters, homework, volunteer opportunities and much more!
- You can turn your shopping receipts into donations for St. Joseph School! Download the Shoparoo App, set it to St. Joseph Bradley, and start taking pictures of your receipts. It’s so simple!
- Download from Apple App Store
- Download from Google Play
- Click here to view a video about the program and to see how it works.
- Start turning your shopping trips into cash for St. Joseph School!